Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Eskimo Ice shelter
Does anybody know what store in northern utah has this line of shelters?

Do you know anybody who has one?

any info would be great.
[signature]
[url "http://www.ardisam.com/pages/dealers.html"]http://www.ardisam.com/pages/dealers.html[/url]

[font "Comic Sans MS"][size 3]This will take you to the page that has a 1-800 number to find a dealer nearest you. Maybe someone else knows of a local dealer but This may help you too; at least it's a free call.[/size][/font]
[signature]
If my wife thought I was visiting that site she would wash out my mouse with soap. I went to ########## with the same assumption. Tie me to an ant hill and smear my jowls with honey. I couldn't get out fast enough. Then I had to look around to make sure nobody saw me. That's kind of like spreading land mines around.

fdg
[signature]
BLM, I tried there web site and it was down yesterday. I'll try again today.

I found their quickflip III for $319 on line. It is over 6' tall so I can stand up in it and comes with bucket seats. Don't know excatly what the seats look like so I need to see them before I buy it. The wife said I could hunt wyoming or get a shanty. I will choose a shanty if it is what I'm looking for. This site is changing me from Hunter to fisherman. What a DISEASE!

Tube dude, I caught all my fish at lost creek saturday on those lures you gave me. The fishing was red hot! I think I had more bites then anybody else but could not hook them. They worked like a charm. Thanks again.
[signature]
I went to Sportsmans Whse today and seen they have a Eskimo ice shelter in there store . Must of just got them in . Also seen the Vexilar FL-18 ice fishing flasher . This at the Murray store !!
[signature]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][size 3]Ya, I saw them at the Sportsman's on Riverdale Rd in Ogden today. RNL gave me a gift certificate for Christmas and along with some birthday money, I just had to go, you know! The Eskimo Shanties looked like pretty nice shelters. I wanted to stay longer but had to keep my trip to a minimum. I know one thing though, none of those shelters, and I'm talking about all brands, are cheap! OUCH![/size][/font]
[signature]