Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DEER CREEK ICE???
Does anyone know if Deer Creek is iced over yet or can you still put a boat on it?????

Tight Lines Basleg
[signature]
Call the state parks at Deer creek they could tell you then post what they say ....[cool][shocked]

[signature]
They have changed the phone number or disconnected it and I still
don't know if the dam thing is iced over if you reply to a post please have the right answer.............
[signature]
one word............GEEEEEEZ![crazy]
[signature]
I know my dad fished it last Saturday and was fishing open water. I don't know how the ramps are though.
[signature]
If you don't LIKE THE ANSWER DON'T ASK THE QUESTION>>>>>>>..
When some one tries to help don't bitch....

[signature]
drove by on saturday afternoon and it was wide open. Did not notice any boats on the water, but I don't see any reason why you wouldn't be able to launch. Did see ssomeone fishing from shore.
[signature]
YOU ASKED HE GAVE YOU WHAT HE THUGHT WOULD ASSIST YOU. NOT TO GET A REPROMAND... I WONT ANSER ANYTHING FOR YOU AND HE NEVER WILL EATHER. IF YOU HAVE THE NET THEN LOOK ON IT.
[signature]
We fished it last weds. and it was open and clear. Good fishing as well. Had a little trouble launching the boat. It was frozen to the trailer from the week before on Deer Dreek. Hope to go up and put the boat on again this week before it freezes up. There was a little ice up in the shallows where the river comes in. Good luck!
[signature]
Saturday on my way home from Strawberry it was wide open and saw a boat out by the island. With the warmer temps the last 2 days and more in the forcast it will prob be boat fishable for awhile.
[signature]
Having a bad day BasLeg?[Sad]
[signature]
Drove by on Sunday and it was open water.
[signature]
drove by yesterday wide open water bet you would ave no problem good luck when you go talked to a couple of guys that have been doing good out there
[signature]