Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Merry Christmas!!
Will be away with the in-laws for Christmas so I thought i would wish all a merry Christmas now. May all my new friends be granted their best wishes and their most sincere prayers!

-ABT-
[signature]
Wanted to wish similar blessings on all of us here. I also wanted to congratulate Zonker on his marvellous signature.

[size 1]Wise Men Still Seek Him [/size]
[size 1][/size]
[size 1]Very appropriate at any time of the year. I've emerged totally "unscathed " from 2 serious car accidents this past year. Thanks to "HIM"![/size]
[size 1][/size]
[size 1]I would also like to thank Tube Dude again for his early Christmas present. Definitely glad I found this site. [/size]
[size 1][/size]
[size 1]Our water stays a little harder longer up here in Ontario Canada but come spring I'd like to try some of Pat's "ice bustin" tubing for "ice out" brookies. I still have to experience that early spring trout fishing just as the ice goes out. Now that I'm a dedicated tuber I think it would be a blast.[/size]
[signature]
[cool][#0000ff]Merry Christmas back atcha...and to all the other great members (and some not so great) of our little playroom. Of course, I am just kidding. I think you are all great.[/#0000ff]
[#0000ff][/#0000ff]
[#0000ff]Hope you winter well up there in the REAL cold country. Also hope you get to play with the ice out fishies. I think you will put that on your "to do" list every year, once you give it a try.[/#0000ff]
[#0000ff][/#0000ff]
[#0000ff]Due to a banged up leg and a cold snap, that froze most of my late season ponds, I have not yet been able to score a float tubing trip in December this year. But, because of a little warm spell, and a couple of lakes with some open water...and a mending leg...I might just get in one more float before next year gets here. Then, I will be watching for my first January opportunity.[/#0000ff]
[#0000ff][/#0000ff]
[#0000ff]Everybody HAVAHAPPY. I said so.[/#0000ff]
[signature]
Merry Christmas to all of you. I have really enjoyed my attachment to this group since I first found it. I hope to have another year coming up with all you guys and gals.

Smallmouth89 - I appreciate your comment. Glad you're still among the living. I've logged 32 years of such "seeking" and it has been the best thing I've ever done.

Nuff said.

z~
[signature]
Merry Christmas right back at ya and to all the other members here in this forum.

I wish everyone a safe and happy Holiday and may God bless you all.[Smile]
[signature]