Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Causey 12/30/05
Hit Causey today with two friends fished from seven thirty to twelve thirty then we decided we had enough sunshine today. Sure would be nice to have some weather men who know what they are talking about. Fishing was pretty slow. Had two schools of Kokane come through so we got our 20 min of fun. Iced 17 kokes and 1 mini Splake. Fished by the point and then by the dam. There were tons of people and it didn't look like anyone else was catching fish.
[signature]
We were up there too, from 7:30 to 2:30 and it was SLOW for us. I only pulled out a few of those baby tigers. Sounds like you did ok today. What were you using? We were trying everything.
[signature]
I was there today from about 8:00 until 11:30. I iced 10 of the sardine-size splakes. Tossed 'em all back. Glad someone caught some good fish, it was pretty slow for most of the folks there.
[signature]
Hey Elkoholic,

I think I talked to you when I walked to the other side. I only ended up catching that one koke, and about 30 sardines (splake).

Good to hear that you ended up getting into a school of kokes. I guess i shoulda stuck around a little longer.
[signature]
I don't recall talking to any BFT'ers but I didn't ask anyone I talked to if they were from BFT either. I was in a group of 3 and one guy had on the flo. orange bibs. You could'nt miss him. I was wearing all camo and my red Dale Jr. hat. Were you they guy who was having trouble with the gas auger? I forgot the motorolla so I don't know if there were alot of BFT'ers there today.
[signature]
I did see the guy in the florescant orange snow suit. No it wasn't me having the problems with that gas auger.... I did think it was pretty funny when I heard that guy say that he fixed it by turning it on...lol.

You aren't the person I talked to then, but I did see your group.
[signature]