Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Strawberry Cutthroat Picture
This is my first attempt to put a picture on a post. I hope that it works. This is my daughter-in-law and her first trout over 22" long. Here goes!

[inline "LeAnn's Big Fish.jpg"]
[signature]
Worked on my end. Very nice fish. That looks well past 22" in the pic. 24? Again, very nice pic and thanks for sharing.
[signature]
nice fish DKS, is that a recent pic?
[signature]
Nice cutt! I agree with fish4fun the shape and the size of it looks like a 24 incher.
[signature]
The fish was caught last Saturday before the slush got so bad. We were at the Marina. The fish was about 23" and fat for a cutthroat.
[signature]
way nice cutt.
can't beat that Smile when you get a nice fish
[signature]
Nice cutt,looks a lot bigger than 23'!
[signature]
The reason the fish lookes bigger to us guys is that it was measured by a woman, if you know what I mean!![Smile]
[signature]
Nice fish! They always look bigger when you hold them out from your body and closer to the camera like that! LOL
[signature]
i agrey bigfish nice cut
[signature]
[reply]
Nice fish! They always look bigger when you hold them out from your body and closer to the camera like that! LOL [/reply]
[crazy] Check out Bigcat's avatar.. he was practicing that technique.. that's just a 5 lb mac is all! [shocked] [blush]
[signature]
Ya I would have held it even farther away but that 25 pounds gets heavy when you hold it that far away!!!!! LOL
[signature]
That's definately a dandy, good job on posting the pic. I haven't seen you out on the ice this winter yet, last year we bumped into eachother a couple of times, guess we're fishing on different days.
[signature]
Phil, we have been fishing places that are not getting much attention this year. We have been to Causey, Mantua, and Lost Creek several times. I fished Rockport at first ice with very poor success but a lot of people and after that, we have targeted places that we feel won't be drawing all the crowds.
So far it has worked with the exception on Strawberry where there are always crowds.
It looks like we will be taking the grandkids to Strawberry now that they have seen the fish that their mom caught up there.
[signature]
Nice fish Renegade. Almost looks like it has spawning colors. How many did you catch? I need to get a digital camera for the tackle box. Fish on
[signature]
We iced about twenty between 5 of us but with a couple newbies learning the tricks, I felt that it was a great day. I just looked at a picture of the other fish that she caught and it isn't much smaller than the one pictured! I think that she is going to be a natural at fishing!!!
[signature]
Nice Fish!
[signature]
Cowboy Up!
Way to go DKS. Now that's the way to get someone hooked on fishing. That's also motivation enough to drive up Daniels.[Smile]
[signature]