Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Early Predictions?
Now that wild card weekend has ended and the playoff matchups are shaping up, who's it gonna be in the big game and who's gonna win it? If Carolina can get by the Bears this weekend I think they win the NFC and the Colts sure look like a lock for the AFC, but with teams like Denver and New England in the mix, you never know. My guess would be Carolina vs. Colts in the Super Bowl. What does everyone else think?
[signature]
Bears VS Broncos (of course)

The Colts - Broncos game will be a toughy, but in the end they'll pull through. The Bears aren't used to being in the Super Bowl, so Denver will put it away in the first quarter.

[cool][Tongue]You asked!!

[#ff8000][size 5]G[#0000ff]O[/#0000ff] D[#0000ff]E[/#0000ff]N[#0000ff]V[/#0000ff]E[#0000ff]R[/#0000ff]![#0000ff]![/#0000ff]![/size][/#ff8000]
[signature]
I think it will be seattle v indi
[signature]
I am rootin for indianapolis, every one loves a winner, and they earned their trip to disney world

as for carolina john wane would have sure been proud as a ten gallon hat, cause they have been showin true grit.
[signature]
Well, the big surprise of the weekend was Indy losing! Never saw that one coming. I'm still sticking with Carolina from the NFC. Denver sure has the advantage over Pitt, gotta love the Playoffs!
[signature]
I kinda expected it, I was hoping that it wouldnt happen, Indy deffenantly has the better team, but the team took one hit they could not over come.

head coaches son commited suiside several weeks back, the team just hasnt played the same after that.

I do like the bronco's cheer leaders, Ya gotta love a gal in a cow boy hat and skirt with little frillies on their boots.
[signature]
Gotta love those bronco cheerleaders. Especially in those chilly temperatures[Wink]... theangler had some great shots of them..
[signature]
here is my early prediction,

Areitha Franklin chokes and coughs while lip sinking to the national athem. [Tongue]
[signature]