Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fast Fishing Video- Cisco Report- Utah Anglers Coalition
Good Day!

I went back a few pages and did not see any posts for this fast fishing video clip, which you can find at [url "http://www.backcountry-magazine.com/topics/main.htm"]http://www.backcountry-magazine.com/topics/main.htm[/url] The link is just below the news on the right side of the page.

If it has already been posted, I apologize.

Also Scott Tolentino from Bear Lake will have the Cisco Run Preview on the radio program Saturday Morning, between 9 a.m. and 11 a.m.. Ed Kent from the Utah Anglers Coalition will discuss fishing license increases in the second hour.

The program airs on AM 630 KTKK and you can listen on line by clicking the listen now button in the big yellow box.

Tube Dude did a great job last week. I really enjoyed his visit and look forward to another one soon.

See you out on the ice!
[signature]
Here Fishy Fishy...
That is the way to catch a limit...
Watch out flying fish...
[signature]
[cool][#0000ff]Hey Brian, someone had posted a link to that wild video a couple of weeks ago. Fun to watch it again. Don't even need English subtitles.[/#0000ff]
[#0000ff][/#0000ff]
[#0000ff]Thanks for the headsup on the upcoming segments.[/#0000ff]
[signature]
What kind of fish were they and where are they at??????

[signature]
[cool][#0000ff]Those were multiple species of fish from along a small tributary of the Amazon, in South America. They position the boat just away from the bank and simultaneously shine a light in the water and bang on the boat. The fish react as they would to escape the big predators in those waters, by leaping up and away from the bank. Many of them land in the boat.[/#0000ff]
[#0000ff][/#0000ff]
[#0000ff]You just gotta know that even if that worked in Utah, it would never get past DWR.[/#0000ff]
[signature]
THAT WAS WICKED!!! THANX FOR THE REPOST.
[signature]