Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
a very... berry day..
i hit the marina around 9:30 this mornin.... what a beutifull day!!! it was drop dead gorgous!! we walked out to the"secret" spot.... actually i dont know any secret spots, just one that i fish everytime i go. we caught 4 fish in the first five minutes. then it got slow, they would come thru one every half hour or so... total for the day was 6 for me, 3 for my freinds girl freind, and 1 for my freind... he lost at least 5 at the hole, and one that broke his hook. all fish were on glo tubes and curly tails with minnow, and one was on a minnow on a jig head. i caught two 22' today, which was a great dinner let me tell ya.
[signature]
nice report cat man. were headed in the monin .gona hook up with mgb going stealth to a sec spot. were spending the nite so we are going to be some late nite angling and hot tubin. guna hook 175 hrs under mgb arse and get him to the spot fast.skip the lurker and his clan and all the local papparizze he is such a camera magnit. still think his jugs are way to small see ya in the mornin mgb. yall here your ride when i come down the ramp cant miss it.
[signature]
I hope that you just kept one over 22". That is your limit.
The DWR does lurk here so be careful how you post!
Maybe you ment that between the 3 of you 2 of you each kept one over 22". That sounds much better![Wink]
[signature]
Nice fish CatMan. Remember only 1 over the slot and two under the slot. Whats with the head of that fish in the last picture?

BigBuck3333, I will be on the ice at first light. If you guys arrive at 9:00am that is considered afternoon in my book. I told Skip where you guys can find me, I will keep an eye out for ya. Hope I can put you on a good spot over in that bay you want to fish.
[signature]
[font "Arial Black"][red][size 3] Looks like you guys and gal had a very good time, Nice fish . Thanks for sharing. How thick is the ice at the berry?[/size][/red][/font]
[font "Arial Black"][#ff0000][size 3][/size][/#ff0000][/font]
[font "Arial Black"][#ff0000][size 3]AFDan52[/size][/#ff0000][/font]
[signature]
It's always been fun seeing how people will slip every once in a while... on the ice.....er.. yeah.
[signature]
oh... forgot to explain that part... i know i can only keep one over 22', the one in my right hand was let go, i just pulled that one out of the hole when the pic was taken, thats why it was dripping, it was released the other 22incher was caught by my friends girl freind. sorry, didnt explain. that part. the ice was really thick maybe 16 inches or so where we were fishing. it was a great day...
[signature]