Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
East canyon Report 1-14-06
took my son to East cnyon today for his first ice trip of the season, bearclaw and a couple of his buddys joined us alnong with yperjr. had a blast caught a bunch of fish. my boy landed the first fish of the day and he was excited. everyone in our group caught fish. fished 25ft of water by the bouys past taylor hollow.
[inline jadeneastcanyon.JPG]
[signature]
nice report, great looking kid and also a very nice fish.
might have to hit the pond in the next couple of weekends.
its just as far for me to go to east canyon as it is to the berry.
again, thanks for sharing
[signature]
Nice to see your home ice producing well for you Jason.
Great report and kuddos to your son for the first fish of the day. He looks very happy![Smile]
[signature]
I took my son up to east canyon today hoping for the same results as yesterday. Well school was in session today but unfortunately for me I was not in attendance. I got skunked! This was the first time in a while that I sucked that bad. I had a few hits but couldn't get the hook in and I even had one half way up and still managed to loose it. My son and everyone in our group managed to get at least 2.
I think the problem was that I borrowed a shelter from my no fish catching brother and I think his curse was contageous. That skunk was so bad it even shut off the fish for Petty and drove him off. Oh well at least the kids got some fish on the ice.
If the weather hold out for monday I may try and get back at those fishies. This time I won't be bringing any of that borrowed tainted gear!
[signature]
Elk your skunk smelled so bad i could smell it 100yds away.[Tongue] fishing was good for us till you came close to us i figured there goes the neighborhood. good to hear from ya again on the ice. well have to hookup some time and get rid of that skunk
[signature]
Travis

I know how you feel, I couldn’t pull a fish out of Lost Creek today to save my life. I got out fished by everyone.
[signature]
Great information, and looks like you guys had a terrific time. I'm hoping to head to E C Monday, since I have the day off!
Thanks!
[signature]
Was a blast. Sure was fun watching Jaden outfish us all!
[signature]