Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Popcorn Fish
If you like different methods of catching fish, try this one:

[url "http://www.fishingpixels.com/popcorn1.html"]Popcorn Fish[/url]

I haven't the faintiest idea what he is saying but I think I get the drift.

zonker
[signature]
It's a funny one! My brother in law said he saw that show on TV and said it was in South America. I thought that is cool! Boy, we all laughed about it!
[signature]
[cool][#0000ff]We've had a couple of folks post that link on the Utah boards.[/#0000ff]
[#0000ff][/#0000ff]
[#0000ff]It is on a small tributary of the Amazon, in South America. There are multiple species of fish, but all are reacting to the light being shined in the water along the shoreline and the banging on the boat. They are reacting as they would to escape predators, by leaping up and out away from the bank.[/#0000ff]
[#0000ff][/#0000ff]
[#0000ff]I think I would rather use more traditional methods. However, you wouldn't see me in my tube down there. Between caimans (alligators), poisonous snakes, stingrays, freshwater sharks and PIRANHAS, that area is not "tubing friendly". Then again, it could be a great "weight loss" program.[/#0000ff]
[signature]
10-4 on the weight loss. We are talking "Permanent" weight loss, tube loss, gear loss and a great way to get out of paying taxes.[cool]
[signature]
[cool][#0000ff]You guys are about to "gain" some weight. A box of the new goodies is on the "weigh".[/#0000ff]
[signature]
I guess it pays to have "tube" in your name, relatively speaking.[Wink]

z~
[signature]
[cool][#0000ff]You're too old for me to adopt you. If there ain't no tax deduction in it, yer on yer own.[/#0000ff]
[#0000ff][/#0000ff]
[#0000ff]Don't mean we can't be brothers...so to speak. Can ya feel the love?[/#0000ff]
[signature]
Thanks TubeDad. I can hardly "Weight" for them to get here. I am eager to inspect and field test them this weekend in the big salty.

We are in the prime of Blue Perch, Barred Surf Perch, Corbina and Halibut Season. According to current depth and species restrictions. All the more fun playing with the smaller species for awhile while the bigger boys have time to recoop.[cool]
[signature]
Welcome to the Fambly uncle Tube zonker. hee hee. That has kind of a nice ring to it donut??(don't it)

If we could get a nice uphill current in the big salty, then I could paddle a few of these things up to you.[cool]
[signature]
TN2,

I've been playing with a way I could incorporate "tube" into my handle.

zonktuber?
tubezonker?
tube-z?
zonker in a tube?
zonked tuber?

None of it has a ring to it. But if I could be your honorary uncle, that would be OK.

z~
[signature]
[cool][#0000ff]Just so's ya realize the differmunce betwixt "HONORABLE" and "HONORARY". Man, there goes the fambly tree. Bark beetles.[/#0000ff]
[#0000ff][/#0000ff]
[#0000ff]Zuber? Tonker?[/#0000ff]
[#0000ff][/#0000ff]
[#0000ff]Hey, what's wrong with Zonker? Sounds good to me. Maybe you could just get fancy schmancy and hyphenate, like all of the modern liberated ladies...Zonker-Tuber.[/#0000ff]
[#0000ff][/#0000ff]
[#0000ff]Whatever! Welcome to the fambly. I think. Now take out the garbage and clean up your room.[/#0000ff]
[signature]
[font "Arial"]The last thing you would want is to sink, and with they way the fish are pulling a "rush hour", it seems it could happen. That makes his style of fishing very dangerous. And telling this guy he knows how to catch fish is a slap in the face.[/font]
[font "Arial"]Not to mention that he has cast some light on a very fishy subject which lends weight to the idea that this guy may be fishing for compliments. All in all, he could have problems by the boat load. I'm sure the fishery officers would force him to scale down his catch. Then again, Zonker probably got this link from someone phishing for information. I think Zonk may have swallowed the scam hook, line and sinker.[/font]
[font "Arial"][/font]
[font "Arial"]-ABT-[/font]
[signature]
[cool][#0000ff]Verrrrrrrry pun-y.[/#0000ff]
[signature]