Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mudlake-Report
This is just a quick report to let you know that Mudlake was good again on Monday. I decided to try fishing before light. The owls were hooting. The coyotes were howling and it was really cold! Everytime I bent over for my rod I felt like I was going to get frost bite on my rear.[Wink] All the fish that I caught over 10" were caught before it got light. My family came later in the day and we had a wonderful time. My wife is a real trooper. She comes out as often as she can and she thinks that it is important to get the kids outdoors as often as possible. A couple of my friends came out to join me later also. All in all we iced around 200 perch. I took home 43 keepers and my friend took home about the same number so if you want a perch dinner it is still the place to go. The fish were hitting pink and green berkely 1" tubes with mealworm, perchmeat eyes etc...
I probably won't get a chance to fish for a couple of weeks. Goodluck to all of you.
Windriver
[signature]
Thanks for the report. I would like to get out there and fish Mud Lake this winter but I'm not sure if I will get around to it.
[signature]