Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
You ain't got nuttin' on this guy
[url "http://www.fkpfishing.net/Articles/articles.trickinmykick.htm"]http://www.fkpfishing.net/Articles/articles.trickinmykick.htm[/url]

I don't know if anyone's see this setup. I could dig it- put a hot dog steamer, cold drink dispenser and go out to the major lakes, 'toon around on Saturday and sell lunch and fish while your doing it.
[#ff0000]Red hot's..[/#ff0000]
[#ff0000]Get yer red hots.....[/#ff0000]
[signature]
Hmmm ... that's a ton of stuff there. To me fishing should be simple and uncomplicated. That goes in the opposite direction. How do you cast with the lid's uprights in the way? Seems extremely restrictive.
And music? Nothing worse to me than going down for some quiet fishing and hearing someone else's music march across the water to assault my peace and quiet. May as well be in the city and listen to "Yo, G!" cars drive by with their blasting hip-slop.

-ABT-
[signature]
[cool][#0000ff]No, no, my good fellow. That is so lowbrow. A gentleman should not have to be bothered with anything besides fishing. If you wish to begin a commercial enterprise, hire it done.[/#0000ff]
[#0000ff][/#0000ff]
[#0000ff]If you wish to further enhance that already "well appointed" craft, you may consider enlarging the "livewell", adding heating elements and creating a hot tub. You may also wish to add a second deck for an entertainment center, barbecue grill, etc.[/#0000ff]
[#0000ff][/#0000ff]
[#0000ff]Sometimes enough is too much.[/#0000ff]
[signature]
That guy kinda got lost in the pursuit and forgot the goal, huh?

z~
[signature]
LMAO @ TD ...OMG!!

You got that right Zonk. He left to buy some fishing poles and got lost at PIER 1.

-ABT-
[signature]
That was...ummm... I don't even know what to say...
[signature]
Nice chick magnet!
[signature]
Yeah, provided she's willing to sit on the icebox for the day.

-ABT-
[signature]