Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fish Lake info
I wanted to head up to fish lake next month .Have any of you guys been up there?? Is the whole lake frooze up yet.I know the south end has been what about the north end??Thanks for any info you might have.
[signature]
I am heading down there tomorow morning i will let you know what the conditions are.
[signature]
[font "Lucida Sans Unicode"][red][size 3]HEY UTFISHGUY31::[/size][/red][/font]
[font "Lucida Sans Unicode"][#ff0000][size 3][/size][/#ff0000][/font]
[font "Lucida Sans Unicode"][#ff0000][size 3]I AM HEADING DOWN TO KOOSHAREM ON SATURDAY TO CLEAN OUT MY R.V. I PLAN ON DRIVING TO FISHLAKE AND CHECKING THINGS OUT.. I AM SURE IT HAS CAPPED LATELY BUT I WILL FIND OUT FOR SURE TOMMORROW..[/size][/#ff0000][/font]
[font "Lucida Sans Unicode"][#ff0000][size 3]H.F.H.[/size][/#ff0000][/font]
[signature]
Here you go, the whole lake is frozen, the fish are biting, they sorta were finiky today, but i had the best luck on a meal worm. there wasnt alot of snow on the ice so it was SLICK and clear. The ice was about 12" thick.
[signature]
[font "Lucida Sans Unicode"][red][size 3]HEY FISH4FISH::[/size][/red][/font]
[font "Lucida Sans Unicode"][#ff0000][size 3]WERE DID YOU FISH AT? I DROVE DOWN YESTERDAY JUST FOR A JOY RIDE, WELL ACTUALLY TO CLEAN OUT MY R.V. IN KOOSHAREM.. WHERE YOU FISHING FROM ABOUT THE LODGE TOWARDS TWIN CREEKS?? JUST WONDERING THERE WAS ALLOT OF PEOPLE FISHING BY TWIN CREEKS, ALL THAT AREA LOOKED SLIPPERY ALMOST TO BOWERY HAVEN AND JOE BUSH.. THE ICE WAS THAT THICK?? GOOD DEAL.. I WILL NEED TO GET MY BUTT BACK DOWN IN A COUPLE OF WEEKS.. KOOSHAREM RES. WAS SAFE ENOUGH FOR WHEELERS ALSO..[/size][/#ff0000][/font]
[font "Lucida Sans Unicode"][#ff0000][size 3]H.F.H.[/size][/#ff0000][/font]
[signature]
I fished down by joe bush, just a little bit north of the bathrooms, there wasnt to many people down there. The others who had gotten there earlier had better success then we did. Yeah you are right about it being slick on the ice, oceans kids spent more time on their butts on the ice then on their feet.
[signature]
Slick as ice! Now i know what they mean.[Tongue] My son especially loved running and then sliding on the ice.Thats his favorite part of ice fishing.The ice was 12 inches thick and the whole lake was frozen over.I did venture out a little farther into 39 feet and the ice was still 12 inches and was marking a lot of fish hugging the bottom and some bigunns about 20 feet.My daughter did catch 2 bows in 39ft and we kept one.I ended up with one nice size perch which we used for bait.F4f caught some splake in 17ft but they were small so back they went .We always seem to find fish but we just dont know how to catch them except for my sam.[sly]
[signature]