Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cisco 1/20/2006
Went netting for cisco on bear lake friday. It wasn't to bad we picked up a few I caught 18 my friend bagged 26. To me I don't think it was at peek for the little cisco; it may be today or the 24th.
But we had fun water was open there was a little ice on the west side looked like they broke threw the ice going out of the marina to fish the lake. that's all for now...

If you know; talk about it;; if not, shut up.[shocked]
[signature]
Thanks for the report, I was there on Saturday and a lot of people were getting their limits in just a few minutes. There were also a lot of people that were standing in waist deep water, bringing down their nets like they were trying to scare the cisco into their nets. Funny thing is, they were catching a few. WH2
[signature]
Sunday was easy pickens. My son and I took turns with the net, and it took each of us about 20 minutes to limit out. The warden was on hand, and he indicated the run should peak about Wednesday.
[signature]
A friend called me up Monday night and ask if I wanted to go Tuesday; don't have to twist my arm so hard I said. Took a day of vac. from work and we got to the lake at 7 am. and the three of us was loaded back up and left at 7:45. That's what I call a vacation!!!

If you know; Talk about it;; If not,, Shut up![shocked]
[signature]