Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mudlake-Article
I just wanted to let everyone know that BSflies has a very nice full page article on Mudlake published in the Idaho Falls Post Register today. He also took all of the pictures used in the article. Anyway I just thought that it was a very good article on what has been a great lake this winter.

Windriver
[signature]
Thanks for the heads up. Maybe it will show up in the Idaho State Journel tomorrow or next Friday?? If it isn't in the Idaho State Journel tomorrow I might take a quick look at Thursday's Post Register so I can read it. I've enjoyed several articles that bsflies has written for the local papers.
[signature]
Brian,

It will not be in this Friday, but maybe next Friday. I have contracted with the Journal to be a columnist for them. There will be a column in today and usually every week for as long as they don't fire me. Some of them will be a little funny, but hopefully readers will benefit from them.

Bill
[signature]
The Idaho State Journel ran another one of bsflies articles about putting the fly rod down and taking grandkids creek fishing for brook trout with worms.
I did check out Thursdays Post Register though. As always bsflies article was great. It also mentioned windriver(Lucas) in the article.
The biggest surprise is that my younger brother Mark showed up in the "Sportsman's Warehouse photo of the week". Greedy bugger was just after the $20 gift certificate.[Wink]
[signature]