Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SteelHead Fever
Hello,
I produce a veriety of fishing programs. I'm looking for someone who has Steelhead Fever (I've heard about it but have no personal experience) and will allow me to record a telephone discussion with them that would be part of a recreational fishing podcast.

If you can tell me what its about and would like to be a guest speaker for my program please send me an emai at [url "mailtoConfusedcott@destinotv.net"]scott@destinotv.net[/url] or give me a call at (909) 384-2259 (this is not toll free but I will return call as soon as posible.
Sincerely,
Scott Kite
Producer
Destino Productions
[signature]
Hi and Welcome to the Big Fish Tackle message boards. It is nice to see that there are other Steelhead fishermen around.

Please feel free to post this on the California board too. There are a few more Steelie anglers there as well as on the Michigan board.[cool]
[signature]
Hiya Scott! Welcome to BigFishTackle! [cool]

I wish I could say that I had Steelhead fever. If I knew where around here to catch them then I just might have it. I'm sure there's plenty of people on here with Steelhead Fever.

When you get your program recorded be sure to let us know where we can go to hear it!

Again, welcome!!!
[signature]
[font "Poor Richard"][green][size 4]Hi there Scotty and welcome to the BFT. Had never did any Steelie fishing while living in the SOCAL area but when I had moved to the Seattle area that is all I heard about. Needless to say after I caught my first one I knew first hand what they were talking about. Might also want to chech the Oregon & Washington boards as they have their fair share of steelies up there. Sorry to say I'm back here in SOCAL.[/size][/green][/font]
[signature]
[cool][font "Poor Richard"][green][size 4]Hi there grayhair and welcome to the BFT. Sorry that you haven't registered yet for then we could address you by name. It doesn't cost anything and we won't sell your e-mail address. Please take a moment and register by click on the register button at the bottom of my post.[/size][/green][/font]
[font "Poor Richard"][green][size 4]Hurry back now for we like to hear more about your fishing adventures.[/size][/green][/font]
[signature]