Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
70 Cents a Pound
Just thought I would relay a find for rechargeable batteries. They have 100's (in a large bin in the "Cave") at NPS that are perfect for your portable Depth finders - The have the same battery that I paid $20 at Sportman for 70 cents a pount. So I would imagine that the cost would be $2 to $3 dollars each.

Plus they have a few that are larger ones that would probably hold a longer charge if that is your need.

Just passing ago the information because as we all know we need to spend most of our money on "Fishing Stuff"
[signature]
I bought a 12 volt 7 amp hour battery at Cabelas bargain cave for 8 dollars. charged it up and the dang thing only lasted 3 hours on my fish finder. I would not reccommend buying a used battery. You never know what life they have in them or how much charge they will take.
[signature]
I have two 12AH and one 7AH brand new batteries that I am willing to sell. I too would not recommend a used battery, no idea on cell condition....

PM me if you are interested
[signature]
Last year my brother in law gave me his new motorcycle battery because he got the wrong one.I used it for my fishfinder i took of my boat and it worked awesome.I charged it up when i got it and that was it.I used it at least 4-6 hours on the ice last year every time i went and it never showed any signs of losing charge. I even stored it till december and i hooked it up to my ffinder and it worked for an hour and showed no signs of weaking. But i charged it up anyway just to be safe.They are small and compact so they are easy to haul anywhere.Also they are not that expensive.
[signature]