Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fly Swap Status
How goes the battle. I am just about done with one fly and starting on the next. I am anxious to see what this will yield. If it goes great, we should continue swapping. Good tying all.

Katghoti
[signature]
Just got the last of my rock chucks tied last night. Hopefully I can sneak into the P.O. during lunch and get them on their way.
[signature]
I have 3 tied,the 4th was too ugly to count,working on it!
[signature]
Ruger,

Got your flies today. I can't wait to try the scuds on the weber. They look great. I just finished up both my South Fork Slayer Variant and my zebra midge variants. Looking forward to seeing everyone's flies.

katghoti
[signature]
They do have a lead wire under-body, but if you are fishing deeper remember to add enough shot to get them near the bottom. I've only fished below Morgan once and got skunked but those little scuds have always been good to me around Taggart and on the Middle. Good luck!
[signature]
All of mine are ready to go....I may just bring them by your house instead of mailing them because I have a job to go to in Hooper on monday. If nobody's home, i'll just leave them on your doorstep or something.
[signature]
When would you like the flys to you? sorry I missed that one.
[signature]
The fly swap tying ends the 17th of February. I will be sending them out the next week. But I will wait until we get them all, however, I would like them before the 17th.

The only problem with leaving the flies at my house is that my cat may eat them so make sure they are in a good container. Thanks all.

katghoti
[signature]
Great I have mine done now. Will get them to you.
[signature]
Mine went out this morning. Two big envelopes (one inside the other however)

Thanks,
Joni Fly Goddess
[signature]
Great, can't wait to get them.

katghoti
[signature]
I put the "Micro Midges" on a card so they won't get lost, seeings how the whole dozen would probably fit on a nickle. ha, ha, ha. Also the Chirono's. Hope every one has as much luck on these two as I have.
Thanks
Joni
[signature]
Flygoddess and flygirl. I got the flies yesterday. They look great. Great job FlyGoddess on identificiation. Still waiting for the others.

katghoti
[signature]
Dr. Love,

Got the flies. They look great.

katghoti
[signature]
I dropped the fly's by your place last night and sat them by the cat dish, hope the wind didn't blow them away.
[signature]
The flies are in the mail... a little late. apologies to everyone[Smile]
[signature]