Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HELP!!! Frying Pan or Henery's Fork on pres day
I'm trying to decided if I should drive all the way to the Frying Pan for one or two days of fishing or stay someplace closer. Thought I'd get away over the break and also get some fishing in.

Any thoughts or maybe you have some other suggestions

Trent
[signature]
Frying pan then hit several of the not so well known waters in that area,you will have a blast. same patterns you use here.
[signature]
You think its worth the drive then. How bout a PM of some of the not so well known systems? Do you have the Colorado Atlas in your store currentlly? (Your ginger mary ann post, I had fash backs of you laughing to yourself about your cleverness)

Trent
[signature]
Roaring fork is one I will research some more names for you tomarrow. Some of my Reps have told me stories about the other waters.
I gotta be off the walls some days! If A guy can't laugh at himself who can he laugh at. It was almost a Betty or Wilma poll.
[signature]
Elk creek and no name creek are the others that I heard about. But there are a lot of choices to check out there. I have a book down here you should stop by and thumb through it.
[signature]
Unfortunatlly, I won't be making there over Pres Day. I do want to get there sometime in March however. How much dose that book cost and can you set it aside for me I'd like to come buy it if its not too much?

Trent
[signature]
Book is $19.95 let me know.
[signature]
Sounds good set it aside for me and I'll be in to pick it up on Friday

Trent
[signature]