Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
UT. LAKE WALLEYE PIC.
thanks tubedude for the help hopefully heres a picture of my boys walleye caught at provo harbor with a minnow(until I learn to throw plastic)

[font "Comic Sans MS"][black][size 3](edit) unchecked in-line option so all can see picture BLM[/size][/black][/font]
[signature]
Nice pic! When exactly do the Walleyes really start coming on? I've never fished for them before but I'd like to try my luck.
[signature]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][#ff4040]That's a nice eye Phison. Tell your son he did good. Lets get working on learning to fling plastics eh?[/#ff4040][/font]
[signature]
yummy!
[signature]
GOOD EATER!!!!! LOOKS LIKE IT WAS A HEALTHY FISH. SOME EYES WERE VERY SKINNY LAST YR.
[signature]
willing to learn, ready to go.
[signature]
[cool][#0000ff]Hey Gary, glad to help. Looks like your son is as hooked as the fish. Good job all around.[/#0000ff]
[#0000ff][/#0000ff]
[#0000ff]Just for your info, the pic you emailed was 1200 pixels wide and about 600 KB in size. In short, it was a high resolution picture, probably fresh out of your camera, without any alteration. [/#0000ff]
[#0000ff][/#0000ff]
[#0000ff]Because of bandwidth requirements on BFT, we have to limit the size of any file (picture or document) to 250 KB. That usually means either you need to crop the size of the picture or compress it. However, if you think you might ever want to use the picture for publishing, or making a large print, do not mess with the original. Make a copy and then do your alteration.[/#0000ff]
[#0000ff][/#0000ff]
[#0000ff]You should have gotten some software with your camera. If you get familiar with it, there will usually be directions for cropping and resizing your pictures. Let me know if you need some help with it, and I am always happy to have you send a pic for "touchup". I have several different photo programs.[/#0000ff]
[#0000ff][/#0000ff]
[#0000ff]In short, we do not require our members to be computer geeks or photo wizards. But, we all love pics, so keep shootin' and postin' them. You will learn a little bit each time and before long you will be an ex-spurt.[/#0000ff]
[signature]
Nice looking eye my friend. Was that from this past week or so ?
Im try to decide between UL Eye fishing or Jordanelle Ice....
hmmmmm[Wink]
[signature]