Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Coeur d'Alene
I will be up in this area in March...any insite/info on this lake?
[signature]
Have you a contact and number for the folks at fins and feathers?
[signature]

When I was stationed in Washington, near Spokane, I drove by lake Coeur d'Alene all the time, I always wanted to fish it but never got the chance. I know there are some big fish in the lake, some are 20 plus pound bows. Looking forward to your report when you get back.
[signature]
on question for you Pat.

You taking me with you??????[Tongue][Wink]
[signature]
I will be there for a week on business but I am tryig to get a fishing trip in as well. I may just hit up one of the locals there to take me out.

You can come but you have to pay your own way!!!!
[signature]
ericbeghtel,

Welcome to BFT Idaho. I hope you come back and post often. [size 1][/size]
[size 1][/size]
[size 1]Below is a link so you can registed a username. It only costs a couple minutes of your time and you only need an email address. The more registered users we have, the better BFT Idaho is. Once you regsiter you can send and recieve PMs (personal messages) as well as other benifits. [/size]
[url "http://www.bigfishtackle.com/cgi-bin/community/community.cgi?do=user_signup"][black][size 1][Image: newuser.gif][/size][/black][/url][black][size 1] [/size][/black]
[signature]
Just to stop any confusion. Coeur d'Alene does not have 20 pound Rainbows, the bigger fish in CDA are Chinook Salmon. The Big Trout are in Lake Pend Oreille or Hayden and are Kamloops. They are a kick in the butt but we don't have them in Lake CDA.
[signature]
Welcome Pikefish!!! It is so fun to see more people joining the board. It will be really nice to have people representing all of Idaho and not just Eastern Idaho. I look forward to learning about the fishing in Northern Idaho. I have only been up there a couple of times and have never fished in North of Salmon. Check in often and let us know what is going on up there.

Windriver
[signature]
I am a avid fisherman on CDA and surrounding lakes and Rivers and stay pretty informed working part time at Fins and Feathers and I am now in process of getting my captatins license so I can start helping out guiding for pike and bass. Just thought you might want a little info on me.
[signature]
You are so right PikeFish, now that you have spelled out the name, [size 1][black][size 2]Lake Pend Oreille, I remember. For some reason I Confused the two lakes, sorry for the mistake. WH2 [/size][/black] [/size]
[signature]
[font "Arial Black"][red][size 3] Huuuummmm, sounds like a good place to plan a fishing trip for the future.[/size][/red][/font]
[font "Arial Black"][#ff0000][size 3][/size][/#ff0000][/font]
[font "Arial Black"][#ff0000][size 3]AFDan52[/size][/#ff0000][/font]
[signature]
[Sad][Sad] Never got the chance to fish [Sad][Sad]

Too many hours in training. Oh well, maybe next trip.
[signature]
Well thats a bummer, did you at least get to see the lake?
[signature]
Seen it on a number of occasions but have yet to fish it. I could live there if I was a self made millionare. LOL
[signature]