Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
10% off everything!!!
heres a deal for my fellow BFT'ers:

I have been authorized to offer a 10% discount to any one of you who stops by Park City Bread and Bagel. Just ask for Ed or Chris (me) and we will take care of you.

We have a full menu of lunch sandwiches and two yeah count em two soup-o-da-day options. As well as many bagel and cream cheese options for your eating pleasure. There are 14 bagles in a dozen here, and there are 7 in the half dozen and you can grab some cream cheese to go also. House coffees and latte & capucino to go or stay for a spell.

Where is it you ask? Its centrally located at the Jeremy ranch exit up I-80 east bounders will turn right and go straight through the 4 way stop and take the first left after the intersection we are ground floor and you can see the freeway entrance from the dining room. west bounders turn left off the freeway and then use the same directions from there.

When you ask? Mon-Fri 6am till 2 pm, Sat & Sun 7am till 2pm. Call with any question or orders for fast pickup 435-655-0913

So stop in next time your on your way to the berry, lake X, or anyplace that takes you up or down I-80. We will even feed you if you are working as well.

See yall there. oh yeah we have a greeat! Smoked Salmon cream cheese so if you dont catch a fish you can still taste one!!!
[signature]