Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
new member - tapper
I love this site! it's given me some great info. and I would like to think that I've caught more fish because of it. My wife hates it because I spend to much time in front of the computer and I say I could be FISHIN and she leaves me alone. Anyway I've got a product that I made just for the FISHIN BUDDY fish finder. If you have one and use it for ice fishing you should check out my web site and let me know what you think of it.
fishfindertripod.com
[signature]
welcolm tapper.i am glad you like the site,we are like family here,there is no stupid questions,.i check out your site, great idea,i printed out the pages, a few of my buddys have athe FISHING BUDDY i an sure they WILL be interested .look forward to your reports
[signature]
Hey tomc thanks for the positive feedback on my tripod, I hope others will like it to.
I'm going to the gorge on 3/17/06 for four days to try for mac's.
Maybe someone has the ultimate jig or location to help me land the big one this trip.
[signature]
welcome tapper, the ice is always thick enough to suport one more ice angler...

nice trick, can you get it to play fetch now?

have
[signature]
Tapper, welcome to BFT! Most of what I know about fishing I learned from these guys. Still have tons to learn, and re-learn, since I tend to have a memory that sticks like oil on water.

Feel free to share any info, knowledge, pics, stories... anything that you may have. This is a vast site. Lots of places to visit. I don't think I've even scratched the surface in the years I've been on here!
[signature]
The info. on this site is priceless. Just the stuff I learned about flaming gorge last week helped me plan my trip and it was great
Thanks for the post
[signature]