Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Recieved good news today

[Smile]
[Smile] Today I recieved a cool letter!!!!
From Fly Tyer magazine.They are going to have my fly pattern and/or story in a future issue.I sent my "Drymerger" to them a year ago,since I had not heard from them in so long I did not think they saw value in it.
This is cool,cool,cool.
I just had to brag it up to my friends at BFT.
[signature]
Way to go HFT !! Now you are going to a star ! Congrats . Now I need to see the fly , may have to come by sometime .
[signature]
How about posting a pic of it?
[signature]
HFT.. You deserve it J! Your store is unlike any other in the state and you deserve the national credit as well! Personal touch, good prices and tips that work! I constantly try to come by and sneak a peek at your stuff. Keep up the good work!
[signature]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][size 3]Pretty cool, James. With all the patterns out there how did you come up with this new pattern and what was it designed for? We definitely need a pic. Again, Congratulations! [/size][/font]
[signature]

I would love to post a picture of it but I am totally computer illiterate and don't have a clue how it is done.It is more than a single fly,it is a style that can mimic several different flies,B.W.O.,Caddis,P.M.D. etc.
[signature]
Flies? Flies? I'm never coming in again! Meat and lead, haven't I taught you anything?

IFG

I have a digital camera and my son can show you how to post it on the computer if you want. I can barely type and I darn sure can't spell.
[signature]
Way to go HFT, when you become a famous fly fishing dude will you still be our friend here at BFT? WH2
[signature]

IFG
I'm a closet worm chucker!!!SHHHHHH
BLM
I am so surrounded by this fishing stuff on a daily basis and I am always looking for a new angle. For years I had been looking for a better way to fish emergers.
I found it.
IFG
I have webtv,don't know if I could post pictures with it.
[signature]

Just wondering if anybody in my neighborhood with a digital camera could stop in and click a few and post them for me?
[signature]
HFT.. I live about 2 mins from your place and I'm a web developer with a very nice digital camera. I could take the photos and put them on my web server for you. No problem at all. I won't be back in town until Tues. Send me a PM and let me know if you find anyone before then.

F4F
[signature]
I have been waiting with baited breath to see your Drymerger. I just got my digital camera back from the shop (my youngest tossed it down the stairs), but I won't be able to make it over that way until next thursday, if pictures of it hasn't been posted by then I will head over and zap a few. I look forward to seeing pics.
[signature]

F4F,P.Hopper
Thanks IFG came over today with his expert photographer Ryan.We will see it here soon!!!!
[signature]
HFT,

James, I couldn't figure out how to post the pictures. Ryan was working on it when I left for work. He must have left to chase some skirt. I didn't get home until 0400 and found a PM from DAVETHECLOWN. It had two pictures in it so Ryan (BEAN) must have emailed him or something. I posted those two, but I still can't figure out how to post the other ones. Hopefully Bean has it figured out now and we'll work on it when we get home from Pineview.

IFG