Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ponds and flys
Well just between you and me... I am hearing that the local ponds are doing great! Roll cast a hare's ear at Kaysville pond on a floating line with a very slow hand rolling retrieve,it is a hoot for smaller trout.
Roy pond has had some brouder stock put in it if you want to catch some bigger trout.
Maybe pond is doing well too!
[signature]
Let's go catch carp.

Carp are fun on they fly rod

Trent
[signature]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][blue][size 3]HFT I hear you are unemployeed now too, so let's go fishing[/size][/blue][/font][cool]
[signature]
Not yet, I don't close the store until May 30th. When I do I would love to watch you slay the fish on that wood rod!! You can show me how to catch them on the MP or I will hook you up with one of my favorite little creeks?
[signature]
I still need to come by and get my book. I've been meaning too just been really busy

Trent
[signature]
HFT, the ponds are going to get a very healthy stocking of catchable trout starting in about a week. This will be a great time to take beginners out and let them wet a fly.
I have several kids at Meadow Creek Pond, that got fly rods for Christmas and they are eager to learn how to fish with them. It has been very rewarding helping them to learn their new skill. I hope that others will share their skills with the kids at the ponds.
[signature]