Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mounting of fish finders
After seeing BLM's fish finder, I realized how inadequate my fish finder was. I need my screen mounted near the front of the boat while I am driving the boat, and it would be better if it were mounted nearer the middle of the boat while I am jigging. I was thinking of getting two mounts for it, and moving it from mount to mount, or is there a better way? Also, I'm sure we are not ready for another "which fish finder is best" thread on BFT again this soon, but if anyone is aware of a quality fish finder that is on sale somewhere (prefer not over the $300 range), please send me a private message.
[signature]

Kent are you sure you don't want to start a"which finder is best thread"?
How about a rod or reel? We need something that nobody really cares about but everybody has to put there $0.02 in.
O.K. I have it
"Foxee Jigs" are the best ice jig ever made.
[signature]
Ditto on the Foxy jig statement!Foxies are by far the best that I know of.

Fishman
[signature]
Hey Kent, just put it on a ram mount. My screen is right in front of me when I'm driving the boat. When I move up front to fish and run the trolling motor, I jut turn it so I can look through the window at it. Works good most of the time. Glare can be bad, but most of the time I can see it.

Bob
[signature]