Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
American Idol?
[size 2]O.K. Guys,
I know some of you are watching this show.

I have to admit I can't seem to miss an episode.
Well if you watch it who do you like?

I'll go with Chris Daugherty, Kellie Pickler, and Katherine Mcfee
The winner being Katherine Mcfee.

Just to make it interesting lets put up a BFT T-Shirt for anyone who picks the winner but you have to get your vote in before 3-17-06 and you only get to select one contestant. If there's to many winners we'll reserve the right to substitute the t-shirt for other BFT Apparel if your size is not available. On the off chance that there are more then 6 winners we'll put all the names in a hat and pick 6 winners.

So bring on the guesses. Now if your like me and you knew which ones you liked but didn't know their names, you can check for names at: [/size][url "http://www.idolonfox.com/contestants/"][#0000ff][size 2]http://www.idolonfox.com/contestants/[/size][/#0000ff][/url]
[signature]
¸.·´¯`·.´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸><(((º>

TheAngler BFT Moderator
boy,its tough,i am torn between taylor hicks,and kellie pickler

i an going to pick TAYLOR HICKS for the win
[signature]
Hey Tomc,
I knew that had to be at least one other angler watching that show. I like both those contestants also, I wouldn't be suprised if he pulled it off.
[signature]

TheAngler BFT Moderator
Well I have not got to watch as much as I would like to because of working swing shift but I'm going to pick ACE YOUNG.

M.H.
[signature]
Unfortunately, I work the same shift as Mr. M.H., and I don't get to watch as much as I want to. I'm going to pick CHRIS DAUGHTRY.

Mrs. M.H.
[signature]
looks like a few more watch the idol.hard to believe out of 10,000 members only 4 watch... lol
[signature]
Kelly Pickler will win....
[signature]
we have got fast fingers to text that many vote in 2 hrs.. lol
[signature]
I would vote for Chris Daugherty for sure. Did you know that after he sang that Fuel song, Fuel asked if he would be their new lead singer?!?!?! He's that good.

Kellie Pickler isn't that great of a singer compared to some of the others in my opinion, and definitely not Ace Young!!!
[signature]
There is alot of talent on the show this season, but, I'm going to say I think that Chris will win it
[signature]
well its near the end. who is it going to be? kat or taylor
[signature]
SOUL PATOL Rides again
TAYLOR HICKS for the win
[signature]
I think the most amusing thing I have seen about it is the poeople who think they can actually sing. I think they play them as bloopers..Not really sure. I work evenings to 1 am so I never watch it.
[signature]
[font "Times New Roman"][#ff4040][size 3]Wow Mike, I think your going to win your shirt.[Wink] It's going to be Katherine over Taylor, because she's more marketable...plus she's pretty hot![/size][/#ff4040][/font]
[signature]
Have you not watch the program this year?
If Kat could
1. Stay on tune
2. Remember the words
3. Learn to project
4. Keep her shoes on.
She may have a chance...

Taylor for the WIN
SOUL PATROL
[signature]
Not to shabby, I called it back on March 10th. Taylor rocks but I think your right, it will come down to the cute girl having the edge.
[signature]

TheAngler BFT Moderator
Pretty funny, the first post as a new member and its not a fishing one!! You've gotta laugh!

Seeming that I haven't missed a beat since season 1 (I know, call it one of my guilty pleasures) but I think that Katherine has a decent shot based on her good looks, but Taylor has that "like-ability" factor that will get him the win in the end...no doubt that it will be very close this year!!

BTW, it was nice to meet and chat with you at the Wiper Tourney! very excited for next years!
[signature]
Did you hear Taylors last song ?
Thats what amm talking about...hooooo
That's why he is the next American Idol
Hurry, you only have 4hrs to vote.

SOUL PATROL
[signature]
I think TOMC pulled it out,Taylor nailed it tonight!
[signature]

TheAngler BFT Moderator