Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lincoln sat 3/11
Weather lookied decent enough so i called my freind in payson and the weather there was still good to so me and the kids went over to lincoln .The south dike is still deteorating from all the moisture.Seems like they are going to rebuild the dike because there was a rockpile there at the end.The dike has been falling apart at the edges and is getting smaller everyday.If the water keeps rising the way it is the south dike might just be under water this year.Anyway we did fish for about 2 hours before the wind started blowing hard.No bites and there was a couple of guys at the end of the dike fishing and they didnt catch anything either.There was a boat anchored and i never seen them catch anything also.Hopefully by next weeknd the weather gets better.
[signature]
hey ocean, was that boat a blue bayliner with a cedar deck above? if so, that was me and the anglinangel trying our luck. we didn't get a bite for the few hrs we fished. the wind blew us off and we were cold by then so we split. tubedude caught a few nice kitties last week over there (heck, he could probley catch fish out of a concrete parking lot) so we thought we'd give it a shot. to bad we didn't know that was you, or we would have said hi. were you in the car or the truck? we should have better luck in the comming weeks on the 'ol mud puddle. laters.
[signature]
Yeah i was in the small car on the south dike.As i was leaving i thought about coming over and asking how you guys how you did but my kids were to anxious to get to mcdonalds.Man thats a sweet set up you guys have on the boat.Keeps the sun off you in the summer months.I am looking for a boat this year and you guys gave me an idea how to keep the sun of my wife.To bad you guys didnt catch anything but its just a matter of time now before the bite turns on.Weatherman says next weekend is looking bad but the expo will be here so i can deal another weekend without fishing for now.See you guys around.
[signature]
[cool][#0000ff]Hey kid, I'd sue ya fer slander, but there is photographic proof that I DO fish in the streets, and in parking lots. [/#0000ff]
[#0000ff][Image: gforum.cgi?do=post_attachment;postatt_id=14780;][/#0000ff]
[#0000ff]By the way, I wasn't wearing my BFT hat and shirt 'cause I din't wanna be reckernized. I also wasn't it my tube 'cause...well, just t'wern't enough water ta float me.[/#0000ff]
[#0000ff][/#0000ff]
[#0000ff]If it makes ya feel any better, I din't get no bites that day neither. Well, maybe a few skeeter bites and a chomp from a stray dog.[/#0000ff]
[signature]
TD WAS THAT YOU? I WOULD'VE STOP TOSAY HI BUT THAT SLEEPING BAG I WAS CARRYING ON MY HEAD WAS GIVING ME A HEADACHE!!! SORRY DUDE.
[signature]
[cool][#0000ff]That's okay. I did not want to be disturbed any more. I had just been run over by another homeless person with their full shopping cart. Probably spooked all the fish.[/#0000ff]
[signature]