Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WIPER CONTEST 2006
Its getting close to the dead line dates to finalize this years wiper contest that will be held May 20th at Willard Bay. Anyone interested in entering this years contest I
would like you to reply to this post so we can request the proper certificate of registration from the DWR and get an idea of the cost that will be required by State Parks for the use of Willard Bay. To sign up for the contest you MUST be a memeber of BFT and we invite any non-members to sign up and participate.

We are still in the early stages of putting this together. Rules of the contest,amount of teams that will be excepted and entry fees will be posted at a later date once we determine the level of interest.

What I would like to know from everyone signing up is:
a. You and your team mates usernames.
b. If you are interested in entering but do not have a
team mate and/or boat
c. If you can offer any support by cooking, bringing a dish
to share with the group or
fileting fish that will be cooked after the contest.

An entery fee of $20.00 - $25.00 +/- per person must be paid before you are offically excepted. It would be in your best interest to send the entry fee ASAP once the mailing address is announced because of the cap that could be applied. Responding to this post does not
gaurantee acceptance to the contest but is one of the steps that should be taken by anyone who is interested in entering. This post will be a valuable tool used to determine what needs to take place on our end so we cover all bases and try to get everyone entered who wishes to partcipate. All entries will be accepted on the delivery of payment untill the cap is reached. All entery fees mailed after the cap will be returned to the sender.

Myself or anyone involved will not benefit from this contest in any way. The money collected
will be used for:
a. Certificate of registration
b. State Park fees
c. use of the pavillion
d. cash prizes
e. raffel drawings
f. cost of plates,knifes,forks,cooking oil etc.
g. I am sure there will be other costs that I have over looked.
[signature]
Hey MGB,

Sign myself and Kayote for the wiper contest.

Tincanfsh
[signature]
Hotdog!

Count me in....just need to get a partner!
[signature]
Mike, count me in this year. I do need a partner though as I am boatless for this tourney.

Anyone out there need a nonboater partner?
[signature]
Mike, put me down as a definite maybe.
[signature]
[cool][#0000ff]TubeDude and TubeBabe.[/#0000ff]
[#0000ff][/#0000ff]
[#0000ff]Also, put us down for help with filleting and/or cooking.[/#0000ff]
[signature]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][size 2] [#002850]Old_Coot and Bait_Caster will be in my boat.

I will be serving up some of my famous "Old Coot's Western Calico Dutch Oven Beans" and baked potatoes. I plan to prepare enough for everyone.[/#002850][/font][/size]
[signature]
[font "Arial Black"][red][size 3] OK, Mike you can count AFDan52 and Pher4fishing in on the contest.[/size][/red][/font]
[font "Arial Black"][#ff0000][size 3][/size][/#ff0000][/font]
[font "Arial Black"][#ff0000][size 3]AFDan52[/size][/#ff0000][/font]
[signature]
Count me and qwack attack in.
[signature]
Team Freeform
(CBR and Polokid)

I will be available for the fillet team.
[signature]
I'm in. I will be partnered up with Kent (Kentofnsl).
Randy
[signature]
I used to N.ot have E.nough T.ime O.ff to go fishing.  Then I retired.  Now I have less time than I had before. Sheesh.
I may play this if work will allow .
[signature]
[cool]I'm pretty sure I'm in, but I'm going to have to call my intended partner about this to make sure he's still in... YEP, HE'S STILL IN. BASSACKWARD AND I WILL GET YOU OUR $ SOON!!!

Oh Yeah, forgot to mention that I have a decent 12 volt fillet knife this year, so I can help in that dept. too...
[signature]
[Wink]Hey MGB,Count me in for shore. Doing a little tuchch up on my boat,should be ready by then. No partner yet,OLD COOT is taken, but I'll be looking.
[signature]
I'd like to go and would be willing to pay a boaters entry fee, any takers? pm me if you're interested.
[signature]
I can filet a fish or two! [cool]
[signature]
Count me and oldman55 in. I think SKEETER2 has already contacted you. He wants in as well. I would love to help with anything that would be of assistance. So let me know.....
Just like old times eh? Going to be good to see alot of my BFT buddys.
[signature]
I'm in !
and I got my partner.

fishinfool & akajoe (My son)

He missed it last year he says he is not missing this years.He is a regeistered member from last year.He just doesn't post he lets the oldman do all the work.hopefully he will catch a few fish.
POCK,POCK,POLO.HA,HA,HA.[Wink]

FNF[cool]
[signature]
Count Fishergal and myself in, and I can fillet a few fish if needed.
[signature]