Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Report coming soon...
well, i am headed over to the steam plant. A bit more coffee and I'll be on the road with my sidekick.

will drop a report later today...

cyas
rc
I ended up fishing the steam plant from about 6 am to noon, used crankbaits and jigs. Caught one nice black crappie (13 inches and full of shad) several white bass and a lot of those 10-11 inch stripers.
One fellow on the other side of the channel caught a 15-20# striper.

cyas
rc
sounds like a fair day,

thirteen inch crappie is a dinner for two...

so how is the weather treatin ya this week, I saw on the news things was a bit blustery last week.

I bet that o'L winnie poo was siverin his blankets worying over woosels and heffalumps.

hope no one had any mishaps out your way,

these march winds probably explains why most every house I and been lookin at has steal roofs... last time I saw winds like that was back in the early 70's when 80 tornados set down across the midwest.
[signature]
LOL, nice wordage! [Smile]

it's kinda funny, now that we've had several days in the 70's and one 80 degree day, i won't go fishin when it's in the 40's! [shocked], too cold/

Yet i fished almost every weekend during the heart of winter when it was in the 20's and 30's...go figure [cool]

cyas
rc
I am the same way, colder or wormer and I am just fine, that mid range just seems to put a chill right to the bone, funny thing is i dont mind those temps if it is drissling out then I take to it like a duck to a bug in the grass. Sure makes good salmon weather tho'
[signature]