Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Boat and Float Flags are in in time for spring!
Many users have been requesting flags for thier boats. The flags have arrived and are now available at the gift shop:
[url "https://www.dabigfish.com//product_info.php?cPath=23&products_id=36&osCsid=e04cb319e46e772db6f1a33dd9c9dcea"]https://www.dabigfish.com//product_info.php?cPath=23&products_id=36&osCsid=e04cb319e46e772db6f1a33dd9c9dcea[/url]
[signature]
¸.·´¯`·.´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸><(((º>

TheAngler BFT Moderator
Mike, you should consider bringing a load of BFT items over to sell at the Wiper Tourney.
[signature]
Hello Kent,
It will be great to fish with (or I guess in this case against, haha) you again! I'm looking forward to seeing you again and meeting a lot of other folks that I haven't had the pleasure to meet yet!

That is a great idea, I know for sure we'll be packed full of give-aways but we may also set up a booth.
[signature]
¸.·´¯`·.´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸><(((º>

TheAngler BFT Moderator
[cool][#0000ff]Nice work. Now those are great for the boating set. How about a smaller pennant style flag for tubers and tooners...or to fly from a snowmobile or wheeler (or ice sled)?[/#0000ff]
[signature]
Hello Angler,

Just a thought, Is the Gift Shop set up so that a guy could make a purchase with Pay Pal ? Is it possible? Worth it?.

I know that they are trying to get it set up to register for the Wiper tourny at Willard. Was thinkin it might make things easier to purchase from the store. Let me know. See ya at the wiper tourny.

RILEYFISH
[signature]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][size 2][#002850] I have ordered my new BFT flag. And I paid for it through Pay-Pal. Well, actually, my wife did it for me as she is the one who knows how to buy stuff on the Internet and pay for it using Pay-Pal. [/#002850][/font][/size]
[signature]
[font "Arial Black"][red][size 3] I just ordered mine today also, I think they look great. These are just what we were looking for. Thanks BFT and the Angler for listening.[/size][/red][/font]
[font "Arial Black"][#ff0000][size 3][/size][/#ff0000][/font]
[font "Arial Black"][#ff0000][size 3]AFDan52[/size][/#ff0000][/font]
[signature]
Hey guys, how are you planning on displaying your flags on your boats? I guess it will require connecting the flag to a pole and then mounting a base of some type to the boat. Too bad BFT doesn't sell the whole thing as a kit.
[signature]
[font "Arial Black"][red][size 3] I'm going to Fly my BFT Flag proudly as soon as I can get it on my boat. We have talked about this for a long time , and it will be great to be able to recognize a fellow BFT'er on the water.[/size][/red][/font]
[font "Arial Black"][#ff0000][size 3]AFDan52[/size][/#ff0000][/font]
[signature]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][size 2][#002850]I am thinking a dowel for a pole with the flag tie-wraped to it. Then, for a mount, some kind of a white polly pipe mount so I can slide the pole in and out easily[/#002850][/size][/font][font "Comic Sans MS"][size 2][#002850].[/#002850][/size][/font]
[signature]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][black][size 3]Oh, c'mon, Coot! Show a little more class than a dowel! If you want to fly a flag or banner you need to spend a little cash to fly it right! LOL![/size][/black][/font]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][black][size 3] [/size][/black][/font]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][black][size 3]Check these out for an example.[/size][/black][/font] [url "http://www.shootnhunt.com/catalog/JM/boat_accessories/flags_and_poles_and_acc/whitecap_industries/index.html"]http://www.shootnhunt.com/catalog/JM/boat_accessories/flags_and_poles_and_acc/whitecap_industries/index.html[/url]
[signature]
Fish1on say a cb antenna will make a good flag pole[Tongue]
[signature]
i agree with tubedude about one for a toon. it would look awesome.
plus let people see you alittle better.
[signature]
Now that's what I'm talking about, with the stainless staff and railing that will look sharp. Thanks for sharing Rich.
[signature]