Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Yuba camping
I am looking for any info on early season camping at yuba. Do they have any sites with power and/or water? How about toilet situation, any drop pots or flushables there? I am aching big time to get out and camp and want to fish as well. I may just go to Willard or UL to get the fix.
[signature]
I dont know about power but water yes they do have Also they do have clean toilets.I am not sure about the pooper dropper but you can always stop at flying j in nephi and do a dropoff.Its a nice area to campout and you can take walks and see wabbits,deer,occasional elk and coyotes oh and plenty of cows watch were you step.The # 435-758-2611.
[signature]
Camping at the Dam side has some great camp spots with water spickets but no power. They have really nice bathroom facilities with flush toilets and hot showers. I think they are 12 a night but might be as much as 16 a night. Have fun we are going to miss the old west beach. West beach under the trees is a great spot for our family with lots of memories. Pikeman GO FISH
[signature]
Yuba has some great camp sites on east beach that are boat accessable only. no water, but out houses are there. I liked site 2 and 3 the best. later chuck
[signature]
Are the walleye making a comeback here?
[signature]
There are sites with full hook-ups at Painted Rocks campground. I think the main campground on the I-15 side is nicer to stay in and generally closer to the water, etc. Nothing wrong with Painted Rocks, but I don't know if it's open right now. To get to Painted Rocks from the north, you can either take the 3rd nephi exit and go through Levan until you see the Painted Rocks Campground sign (not very conspicuous), or take I-15 to exit 202 and go to the west side of the lake near the state park and take the dirt road around the north side of the lake to Painted Rocks. It's a very good dirt road, but if you know you're going to Painted Rocks, go the Levan way.
[signature]