Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lindon Boat Harbor
[font "Comic Sans MS"][#ff4040]Went to Lindon Boat Harbor with Fenwick and my uncle at around 8 pm. Was only out there for about an hour. I caught a big ole mama cat, and fenwick and my uncle each had a walleye on but lost them both.[Sad] It was cold and the water was very murky. We were all throwing plastics, and the mamma cat slammed mine, and I thought for a minute I had a big eye on. It was fun, and a good fix to the fishin fever.[/#ff4040][/font]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][#ff4040][/#ff4040][/font]
[signature]
Nice bro ... where were you fishing? Inside or outside of the harbor?
[signature]
[cool][#0000ff]Ya can't beat fun. Glad you got to bend your stick and stretch your string.[/#0000ff]
[signature]
That is a very nice kitty! I'll bet she put up quite the tussle!
[signature]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][#ff4040]I was actually fishing inside/outside the harbor. It was in the little channel that goes out to the lake from the harbor. [/#ff4040][/font]
[signature]
nice kitty. got to get me some of those.
[signature]
Nice Fish!
[signature]
i went out yesterday it was so nice out there..you could of came with...i caught 7 white bass and 1 walleye..and jamie was catching lots of mudcats with worms
[signature]
Wondering if you all good give me some info on Lindon boat harbor. How much does it cost to get in, etiquitte, etc. I live nearby and would like a different alternative to fishing the Provo. Thanks!
[signature]
[font "Baskerville Old Face"][#ff4040]I would have went, but I had to go do my grocery shopping after I came back from Stansbury. Then I cooked dinner for the whole family. Next time we will go.[/#ff4040][/font]
[signature]
LBH is a pretty sweet harbor. Privately owned ... 6 bones to get in and they have paved all the way out on the dike. The walleye are starting to run and I was out yesterday and caught 3 LMB. The water si reall starting to warm.
Leave no trace and you will have a ball.
[signature]