Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bear Lake
Myself and my son fished bear lake on tuesday. The ice is totally gone and only a little by the slips at the marina. We got to the marina at 7:30 launched and went directly over to the east side. Started fishing at 8:00 started catching fish in the first :10 minutes. Caught a total of 15. All cuts except 1 mack which weighed 6 lbs 4 oz. 4 of the cuts weighed between 4-6 lbs. At 12:30 the wind started blowing that low in and the fish went off the bite. Went over to gusses point tried for awhile nothing. Left around 2:30. waves were getting pretty large. All in all a real good day on Bear Lake. All fish were released unharmed to fight another day. First day out in the boat this year it was great.[cool]

Bodine
[signature]
You are starting out with a bang Bodine. I bet that rig of yours does real well in rough water.

Great report keep them coming.
[signature]
[font "Arial Black"][red][size 3] Hey Bodine 11, long time no see. Thanks for the report on Bear lake, I've been waiting for something to happen up there. So are you saying that the State Marina is good for launching now?[/size][/red][/font]
[font "Arial Black"][#ff0000][size 3] I would love to get back up there before all the Morons get out .[/size][/#ff0000][/font]
[font "Arial Black"][#ff0000][size 3][/size][/#ff0000][/font]
[font "Arial Black"][#ff0000][size 3]AFDan52[/size][/#ff0000][/font]
[signature]
I couldn't agree with you more. Summer sucks up at the bear if your a fisherman. The marina is wide open just a little Ice by the slips
[signature]
[font "Arial Black"][red][size 3] Thanks Bodine11, I'm going to get my boat out of hiding and start getting things ready to go .[/size][/red][/font]
[font "Arial Black"][#ff0000][size 3][/size][/#ff0000][/font]
[font "Arial Black"][#ff0000][size 3]AFdan52[/size][/#ff0000][/font]
[signature]
Thanks for the report Jeff, sounds like your first trip of the season was a good one. How deep were you fishing?
[signature]
Thanks curt, I was fishing between 50-90 feet right off bottom.

Bodine
[signature]