Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bear Lake
[size 1]Myself and my son fished bear lake on tuesday. The ice is totally gone and only a little by the slips at the marina. We got to the marina at 7:30 launched and went directly over to the east side. Started fishing at 8:00 started catching fish in the first :10 minutes. Caught a total of 15. All cuts except 1 mack which weighed 6 lbs 4 oz. 4 of the cuts weighed between 4-6 lbs. At 12:30 the wind started blowing that low in and the fish went off the bite. Went over to gusses point tried for awhile nothing. Left around 2:30. waves were getting pretty large. All in all a real good day on Bear Lake. All fish were released unharmed to fight another day. First day out in the boat this year it was great.[cool]

Bodine [/size]
[signature]
Thanks for the report bodine 11, sounds like you had a great day on the lake in spite of the weather. Did you get any photos? Were the fish deep or were they at all depth?
[signature]
Thanks for the report and good to see your still around.
[signature]
I have photos but I need to get my camera to work and download the pictures then I'll post some. We caught fish anywere from 50 to 90 feet. They were all right on the bottom I didn't see many suspended. I use downriggers.

Bodine
[signature]
No pictures Jeff!!!!!

I am already too depressed! LOL

Fun day for you and Todd.
[signature]
Hang in there Pat. You got my schedule just pick a day and were there.[Tongue]
[signature]