Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Willard Report ... 4-8-06
I let the walleye go, so he will not be served as dinner at my house. I caught him trolling 2.3 but he hit the out side pole when I was making a wide turn. I got him out in open water away from the dike.

Those little kickers are great on gas. I have to go a few time before I see my gas gauge go down sometimes I think it is broken but it is not. "lucky Craft 69"? I thought your boat was the "Fish Hawk"?
[signature]
I wish you would just go ahead and get me [pirate]. This kinda like the guy you would rather have owe you some money rather than being paid back just so you can give the guy a bad time when ever you see him. I would rather not post where I am going fishing this week.
[signature]
HE HE HE
we'll have to get together and fish again... I donno if the score will ever get settled but I'd be happy with some fishing secrets
DZ
[signature]
You are always welcome in my boat. Just send a PM and take the time to get out,something you seldom do, and don't be afraid to invite your self.
[signature]
Yea Travis, I remember seeing you guys and I do have my BFT stickers on my boat. The problem with those stickers is that they are so small you can't see them until you get real close. I had them on both sides of the boat on the side part of my windshield. Sounds like the flag is the way to go, although BFT does make a larger sticker, 9" by 18" if I remember correctly.
[signature]