Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jordan River, baby kitties
[center][#ff0000]This Weeks Winners wins [/#ff0000][#000000]"[/#000000][url "http://www.fishingcomics.com/"][#0000ff]The Complete Fishing Comic and Joke Book[/#0000ff][/url][#000000][/#000000][#ff0000]

Week Ending 1-25-03: [/#ff0000]
[/center]

Stopped at the Jordan river yesterday on my way home from work. Fished where the hiway crosses the river West of Lehi. Caught a bunch of little baby channel cats. Kinda fun, couldn't find grandpa channel cat. Never caught channel cats in January before. I wonder if grandpa would bite if you could find him.
One guy caught a small Perch under the bridge. Has to be big fish in there somewhere.
Someone threw away about three hundred shotgun shells and a bunch of rifle bullets. What a mess. Scattered up and down the river bank. Some people are really pigs.

WalleyeBob
[signature]
Hi Bob, have you made it to Starvation? Were those shotgun shell fired or unfired? WH2
[signature]
Hey WH2, haven't made it to Starvation yet. Probably gonna be too busy at the lake from now on, till spring.
Those shotgun shells are loaded. Hundreds of them. The rifle bullets are loaded also. Don't know why anyone would have thrown them out.
Stopped in a different spot last night and caught some gills and a Perch. Found some huge Largemouth Bass. I could see them swimming, but didn't have any Bass lures.
Where there's bass, should be eyes. I'm going to try that spot every night after work next week and see what's in there.

Bob
[signature]