Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What the heck... lindon boat harbor
My freind little John and myself hit lindon yesterday. Was wonderful weather very little wind. Just no fish in my basket or his. water temp got up to 56 in the main lake and a bit highier in the harbor. Meet fishingforfun05 out there as we getting to launch. I was toon bound still have not taken the boat out of dry dock yet. fished with cut bait and tossed jigs even trolled. I had a couple takers on for a few seconds but they didn't seem like staying on. Don't know what I was doing wrong? But was not the only one eating skunk last nite. No one I saw had landed a fish. fishing4fun stated he had landed a small cat but that was all I heard of any fish being landed.
I forgot teh my dupont spinners I know they would have done teh trick!
Anyways was nice to get out on soft water again...
[signature]
[cool][#0000ff]Sorry I missed the party. Between family matters, deferred maintenance on the home and getting the yard ready for spring (yeah, right), I couldn't make it. Glad the weather turned out decent, even if the fishing didn't.[/#0000ff]
[#0000ff][/#0000ff]
[#0000ff]Whenever you have had enough practice at soaking bait and washing lures, let me know and I will demonstrate the next level...catching fish. Oh yeah, you gotta fish for the experienced ones...those that know how to hang on.[/#0000ff]
[signature]