Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Willard yesterday!
Yper, yper jr. and i fished out of the south marina yesterday all the way to the feedlot trolling plastics, spinners, Raps., and worm tipped curly tails. We had a few "for sure" hits, but no hookups. There were many peole coming up the dike where Flyfisher and his buddy fished with "good Luck", LOL! I don't know how you guys did it! The water temp was 51-52 degrees in the main lake, but the water coming down the channel was 45-46 degrees. Brrrrrrrrrrr! Also very, very muddy and alot of debris. The finder found fish but not the ones that wanted to hang on. E.C. tomorrow with Petty and the Yper. Hope the fishing will be better.
P.S. I will be at Maybe pond in Clearfield today in my toon after about 12:00. If anyone is interested you are more than welcome to join. I am in a 9" blue Bucks Bags and white dodge ram. Bring your minners and hot dogs for the cats. Silver spinnrs for the Brood stock albinos and rainbows.
[signature]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][size 2][#002850]Thanks for reporting.

Boy, this Willard thing … ya just never know how it will pan out.
[/#002850][/font][/size]
[signature]
Thanks for posting your report LH2, it won't be long now before the catching really turns on, maybe as soon as this weekend if we get a few more sunny days. Hope you guys do good tomorrow, I'm looking forward to reading the report. WH2
[signature]
[cool]Nice report, LH2. Since I currently live in Layton and am buying a house in Clinton, I really need to get out on that Maybe Pond in Clearfield. I hear that there's some pretty good sized channel cats in there. Are there any blugills in there, and if so, are there many of them and decent sized?

Also, is Maybe Pond the one that's supposed to be located somewhere behind that Charlie Charlie nightclub? Any info would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
[signature]
If someone could help us find that pond it would be great I live in Clinton so thats really close to the house.
[signature]
The pond is right behind Charley Charleys (A private club for members) at about 400 south state street. If you are old school, its where the old Smith's grocery store used to be.
[signature]
Theres a pond in downtown SLC? I lived on 5th S. for years and never knew that.
[signature]
I fished ther again today (Maybe pond) and pounded em! I found "the" spot and there is a bunch of kitties there. Pm me if anybody wants the low down.
[signature]