Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
200 Product Testers Wanted
The ad below is a limited free offer for BFT members who respond by calling the Toll Free Number Below.
[center][font "Times New Roman"][size 3][/size][/font] [/center] [center][font "Times New Roman"][black][size 3]WANTED: HUNTING & FISHING ENTHUSIASTS[/size][/black][/font][/center] [center][font "Times New Roman"][size 5][black][size 3]If you love your sport and pursue it every chance you get, we want to hear from you. Call 1-888-401-8378 to become part of our consumer testing panel. We’ll make it worth your while.[/size][/black] [/size][/font][/center]
[signature]
¸.·´¯`·.´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸><(((º>

TheAngler BFT Moderator
If this was posted by anyone but you I would suspect it as spam or as a scam of some sort. What kind of products would be tested?
[signature]
[size 2]Hello Cat_Man,
They have been pretty hush, hush about the product being tested (we don't even know), but I can assure you the company is a very legit company.[/size]
[signature]

TheAngler BFT Moderator
I looked at the source, figured it was legit and gave them a call. I left a message and they called me back quickly. Seems like it is worth checking out and my product will arrive in a couple weeks.

They do ask you to agree to a confidentiality agreement about the products you will test.
[signature]
I was called back and accepted also. It sounds like a pretty kewl[cool] test that we get to do. Thanks again for the heads up.[Smile]
[signature]
Hello Guys,
Still some spots left.
[signature]

TheAngler BFT Moderator
Mike, I signed up. Going to be fishing anyway, might as well be testing some products at the same time.
[signature]
Hello Kent,
I hear ya! They are pretty receptive to the feedback they will recieve and its a chance to provide feedback before the product hits the market to make it as good as possible!

Thank you for partcipating Kent, I look forward to seeing you again at the Wiper Tourney, this should be a BLAST!!!!

Are you heading out for Sturgeon this year?
[signature]

TheAngler BFT Moderator
[black]"Are you heading out for Sturgeon this year?"[/black]
[black][/black]
[black]Thought you knew me better than that Mike -- you shouldn't even have to ask! See my signature and you will have your answer. BTW -- this will hopefully be my first of about four trips this year, but then again Flaming Gorge and a few other places are also calling me. [/black]
[signature]
DA????[Tongue] I didn't even see the footer.

I hope you nail that 8 footer!

Let me know if you need someone to share expenses.
[signature]

TheAngler BFT Moderator
The first trip is booked full, but will keep "someone" in mind for later outings.
[signature]
Expenses??? I could use a sponsorship. Maybe not for all of the gas money to get to fishing places but maybe some boat fees.[Wink]

I'm going on a Dan Hernandez trip next weekend. This was an invite by him. Saved me $145 bucks for the overnighter. I get some free Magic Metals and Bucktails out of it too.[cool]

Maybe I could get him to sponsor me too. Then you guys could split the costs.[Tongue] hee hee. [cool]
[signature]
Hello Guys,
Well have fun and get on those beasts Kent! Hope you land that 8 footer!

Tn2, I meant share expenses on a trip I was actually able to go on, (lol), but come to think of it, I could use a sponsor too (lol)! Tell Big Dan, I said "Hola", and good luck! What are you fishing for?
[signature]

TheAngler BFT Moderator
WSB, Giant Lings and Big Reds. Back side of Santa Rosa, and Santa Cruz. Possible sweep to San Miguel. I wish you could be there with us.[cool]
[signature]