Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Indiana PanFishing!
[size 2][font "Comic Sans MS"][#ff0066]Hello Folks! [/#ff0066][#000033]We are a group of people ofall ages and backgrounds who have [/#000033][#000033]come together to chase the BlueGills, RedEars, and other members of the sunfish family in our great state! We share Hot Spots, fish tales, photo's, recipes and much, much more! We make friendships online and sometimes on a fishing trip.This group can offer you much.[/#000033]So now you know a little bit about who we are. Have we got you interested? Grab your favorite drink, put your feet up and read on. Look around this ole fishing hole to see what people just like you are saying and doing. Then, [#ff0000]JOIN THE FUN... [url "http://groups.msn.com/IndianaPanFishing/_whatsnew.msnw"]http://groups.msn.com/IndianaPanFishing/_whatsnew.msnw[/url][/#ff0000][/font][/size]

[font "Comic Sans MS"][#ff0000][size 2]Till I see you on or near the water,,,,,,,,,,,,PanFishDave[/size][/#ff0000][/font]
well hello panfish dave , i saw you and your wifes photo on the site , i liked the " grumpy old mens " group two ! i hope you keep coming back and that you take the time to get in on some of the conversation and contests here . i'll be looking forward to seeing and hearing from you again , thanks for stopping by , lonehuter , michigan board .
[signature]
Thank You LoneHunter! Good of you to respond. Though the group is titled "Indiana", please consider joining. We appreciate all folks interested in Pan Fishing.....PanFisDave
[signature]
sorry about the e-mail mixup dave , i know the water better then i do the land [Smile] . heck , my dads gonna laugh at this one , he used to live in indianna , on a lake yet ! oh well , guess i get a d in geography .

you betcha , i'll see you there and hope to see more of you here too ! your pal lonehunter .
[signature]
hey dave , how did thoes guys of yours do this winter ? i haven't seen any pics in a while and was wondering if there was any club outings you might have done . i know you don't get out on the ice like you used to but i bet you can't wait for the warmer weather to get here .
[signature]