Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Willard 13 Apr.
Fished Willard Thurs. evening 5:00-7:00, we had four lines out, caught one wiper N/W of the feedlot. The fish was caught with a white Producer. Girlfriend caught it, so that makes for a good trip. We were trolling at 2-2.3 mph.
[signature]
I also fished Willard thursday 8-12, hunting eyes. It was my first trip this year. Everything went great, the boat/motor ran the way it should, Molly (dog) enjoyed her first fishing trip, and the weather was good. However no eyes to be found. (skunked)
[signature]
Thanks for posting your report, did you get a reading on the water temperture?
[signature]
Sorry I did not get water temp, guess I was playing or should I say trying to learn how to operate my fishfinder.
[signature]
Good to see you guys made it out yesterday. I too hit willard but from the bank. Skunked here too.
[signature]
I also went out to Willard thursday evening 4:30 to dark. Water temp was 52 in the N. marina and 50 out in the open water. Fished some underwater humps and the north/west dike. Hooked a crappie on a jig and got it to the surface where it kindly shook it's head and threw the jig back at me. Between my buddy and I it was the only bite the whole day.
[signature]