Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
200 Product Testers Wanted
The ad below is a limited free offer for BFT members who respond by calling the Toll Free Number Below.
[center][font "Times New Roman"][size 3][/size][/font] [/center] [center][font "Times New Roman"][size 3]WANTED: HUNTING & FISHING ENTHUSIASTS[/size][/font][/center] [center][font "Times New Roman"][size 5]If you love your sport and pursue it every chance you get, we want to hear from you. Call 1-888-401-8378 to become part of our consumer testing panel. We’ll make it worth your while.[/size][/font][/center]
[signature]
¸.·´¯`·.´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸><(((º>

TheAngler BFT Moderator
So can you give us some of the details on this, so many of these are scams that never really turn out to be anything. Can you provide some more information on this and you might get more 'bites' on people willing to try it out.
[signature]
I know you are new to the site but I can tell you this,
you can trust theangler, he owns the site and he wouldn't tell you something if it was a scam. I have already called the number and they have ask me not to say anything about the product but I will tell you this. Since you are a guide, it could come in handy. [Wink]WH2
[signature]
[size 1]There are still a few opertunities open so act quick, this is a time sencitive opertunity.

Call today.... [/size]
[signature]