Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
200 Product Testers Wanted
The ad below is a limited free offer for BFT members who respond by calling the Toll Free Number Below.
[center][font "Times New Roman"][size 3][/size][/font] [/center] [center][font "Times New Roman"][size 3]WANTED: HUNTING & FISHING ENTHUSIASTS[/size][/font][/center] [center][font "Times New Roman"][size 5]If you love your sport and pursue it every chance you get, we want to hear from you. Call 1-888-401-8378 to become part of our consumer testing panel. We’ll make it worth your while.[/size][/font][/center]
[signature]
¸.·´¯`·.´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸><(((º>

TheAngler BFT Moderator
Thanks Mike. I've been meaning to put that up but my computer still isn't 100% stable yet. Don't think it ever will be. I'm using a Microsoft Operating System. LOL.

I called on the weekend. They called me back today while I was at work. They asked me to call back during business hours tomorrow.
[signature]
[size 1]There are still a few opertunities open so act quick, this is a time sencitive opertunity.

Call today.... [/size]
[signature]
Waiting on the product to show up at the door, or mailbox. Not sure which. It sounds like something definitely worthwhile. Glad we here at BFT have such an awesome opportunity!
[signature]