Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GREAT weekend of fishin....
ummm...actually i only fished for about 1 hour late sunday afternoon...sorry for the misleading header! [cool]

Spent most of the day saturday, re-wiring some problem areas of the recently purchased boat and trailer.....
HOLY COW MAN!!! [Sad] just wanted to get the flicker out of the trailer light, and started takin stuff apart to troubleshout the problem...next thing i knew it was 8 pm and the sun was setting! [unsure]

Thought i would be failing the fishing community if i did not at least wet the lines once over the weekend, so i hit the closest place i could...Cheatham lake above the dam. Threw out some shad guts on one pole and worked a jig on another..got one 13" smallie...threw it back and thought..."at least i don't have to work on the boat next weekend! [Smile]
ya get credit for working on the boat, we know ya have to have good weather to do that. doing wiering on a damp day only leads to short life of your fixens.

ya did raise the bar a bit by not only wettin your line ya even pullled in one...

ya got me beet. I had to spend the last week doin house chores.
[signature]