Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Willard Report
Fished willard today with Acey fished from 9am till 2pm trolled the feed lot area and the south dike got a few bites but no fish. water temp was cool to the touch. didnt see anyone else catching anything.
[signature]
So did you try the secret lure?
If so it was probably just the location.
Thanks for the update.
FNF[cool]
[signature]
i keep forgetting to epoxy them (lazyness) so i havent had them back out
[signature]
[Sad]I hate to hear that the fishing today was rough at the Bay. I'll be back putting my time in for the next three days on the lake. Last Friday I caught 2 walleye and two wipers. The warm weather should get them going again.
[signature]
Sounds like you needed a double shot of that Earnhadrt luck!!! You had your Roush gear on didn't ya!!!
I'm going to head out after work tomorrow. I pobably won't hit the water until 4:30-5:00, so hopefully the evening bite will be good.
[signature]
do i need to wash your mouth out with soap or better yet miller lite... watch it jr...
[signature]
"exactly" how cool?[sly]

hcd
[signature]
Too bad no fish...at least you got out before your trip south. Have fun down there.
[signature]
Thanks for the boat ride today Petty. I enjoyed the warm beautiful sunny day and it sure beat working in spite of the lack of fish. The fishing was great, just the catching was poor. Good luck at Sand Hollow. Acey
[signature]
hey pacfan i fished last night from 3:00 till after dark 10:30 not a bite, but what was wierd was just before dark fish started jumping all over the place, the were not carp or shad , some were close to the boat they looked like trout feeding on bugs, could they have been walleye???? marked alot of fish stacked around where they were jumping but none would bite,,,
[signature]
[font "Arial Black"][red][size 3] Hey Petty, I forgot to Thank you for hooking up with me the other day. I had a good time and I'm looking forward to finishing those things up. See you when you get back .[/size][/red][/font]
[font "Arial Black"][#ff0000][size 3][/size][/#ff0000][/font]
[font "Arial Black"][#ff0000][size 3]AFDan52[/size][/#ff0000][/font]
[signature]
Not a good day huh? I am headed out around noon Saturday with a few friends. I'm going on the north side. Hope they're bitin.
[signature]
I went out last Sunday and I had the same thing happening. We had fish jumpin everywhere but no bites. They looked like crappie.
[signature]