Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Utah Lake Report
Fished Utah Lake today around Lincoln Beach. I was hunting pre-spawn walleye and did not catch any.The water temp was 39 degrees give us another week of these temps and the pre-spawn period should start. The front seemed to shut down the bite. Later in the day the bite for the white bass came on and my two sons and I caught quite a few.They were all small. Thight lines and come on marble eyes!!!!!
[signature]
Any ice in the marina or has it all melted?
[signature]
Hey pescadorv, did you see the Walleye that the guys in the flat bottom boat caught? It was 29" and weighed 8.13 pounds. That was the only one caught at the warm springs. A highly ambitious guy in a canoe, rowed all the way out to the island and caught a 15" eye.
Hey Kent, all the ice is gone, even in the boat harbor. Lots of boats launched Saturday. At least three of us will be back down there Sunday. Me, in the blue boat, my friend Brad in a Lund, and the guys in the flat bottom.

WalleyeBob
[signature]
Bob are you talking about thte three guys you were talking to in the boat with only a trolling motor? I went into the ramp area after three hours of fishing the springs without a bite. I was metering fish but no takers. Did you have any luck.
[signature]