Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
willard after petty!
Hit willard from the north marina at around 2:00. Fished in the marina for 2 hours and caught a huge crappie on a wax worm. Almost 15". Then i headed out the marina and trolled for an hour with one hit on a perch shad rap. Went back in to fish for crappie and had 2 more hits.
A guy was trailoring his boat and i asked if he had any luck. No. He said they were pounding them by the outlet so off i went. Got there with the 10 other people and 3 boats already there. I asked what they were using and they said chart. maribou jigs under a bobber. Tied one on and caught 2 wipers. 1- 15" and 1- 17". They were right on top of the drain in the wicked current of the outflow. I saw probably 10 caught in 30 minutes. Tons of fish in the trench too. I told ya jason! LOL!
[signature]
Thanks for the report LH2, that is just the info I need for tomorrow morning. How far was the jig under the bobber? Thanks
[signature]
Thanks for the info. Maybe if i can find any fish i might beable to come home withone or two.
[signature]
Sounds like there must be some baitfish congregated there for some reason. Thanks for the report.
[signature]
Thanks for the report,I used to fish for the whities with one of them,I would just troll with the electric inside the lindon boat harbor and nail them that way,dont know what they look like to the fish but who cares if the catching is good.
FNF[cool]
[signature]
It was 3-4' down. Really pay attention to the downdraft or you will lose your rig in the bouy.
[signature]