Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Willard 4/21 big muddy nothin...
Well took my wife and boys out to willard tonight hopin for a lil change in the action. As we were launching i ran into Elkoholic (turns out he's my cousins wifes cousin.... Good to c ya man!). We trolled out the south marina to the feed lot, marked quite few in the channel but takers. We dinked around a bit then headed out towards the island, more fish on screen but not a bite! We then made a line towards the south dyke and my my wifes pole jumped...then stopped nothing nada ziltch. We made it to the south end then trolled to the sw corner and the pee-monster hit my wife and we had to beeline it to the marina. All in all it was a good time out with the fam .
When we got back to the marina i ran into Spiderwelder (nice to meet ya) he had about the same report i did. Well i hope the practicing for the tourny starts to pick up. A few more weeks maby hehe.
[signature]
Sounds a little rough...I hope it picks up real soon now, as I plan to be out in the AM. Will be on chanel 16 if anyone wants to holler out.
[signature]
Me and MGB will be at the south marina about 6:30 in the morning.
[signature]
I might be there in the morning as well . Hope the wind doesn't get to bad .
[signature]
Hey it was good to see ya again also. Our report aint much better. We trolled around the feedlot over to the pelican beach area. Marked some fish but no takers. We then made a swing out around the island and my buddy caught one walleye out there. we figured he was just waking up and yawnwed when the rapala came through. It was the only time that any of the four rods moved.
I saw one other guy out there with a fish. The water temp ranged from 52-55 deg.
Someone or something needs to let the fish know its time to eat.
[signature]