Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
American Fork Boat Harbor -- non report
Took the Porta-Bote on its maiden (maiden for me anyway) voyage today. It is going to work out sweet on Huntington Reservoir this summer for those tiger trout. Fished AF Boat Harbor for about 1 1/2 hours (10:30 AM to noon -- prime fishing time![Wink]) I fished mainly for catfish, and didn't get a bite. Even tried Shrimpboy's honey hole -- nada. Heard reports from two different boats that they had caught a few fish. Don't know what they caught but they were bass fishing.
[signature]
Hey Kent,

You'll really enjoy fishing huntington from the boat. It is small, quiet, and you pretty much get the whole lake to yourself. If you hit it on a good day, you can really nail the tigers. I've had one good day and one poor day in the boat up there. On the bad day, we just tooled down to e-lake and caught a bunch of cutts! It sure is pretty up there in the summer. Glad you could get the little foldable out.
[signature]
You went on your "maiden voyage"......humm never though you were like that
[signature]
Well, you learned something knew about me.
[signature]
Hey Kent,

If you would of told me that you weren't going until 10:30. I could of made the trip. I woke up feeling better.

Tincanfsh
[signature]
If you would have told me that you were going to wake up feeling better I would have told you that I wasn't going to go early.[sly]
[signature]